Air conditioning is crucial to modern living for a pleasant indoor environment during the warm season. An air conditioner blowing hot air instead of cold air can be a frustrating and uncomfortable experience. That’s why it’s essential to understand the common reasons for this problem and take action to fix it.
Puckett’s HVAC is the leading provider of air conditioning repair services in Easton, MD. Our team of technicians are equipped with the latest tools and technology to diagnose and repair any issue with your AC unit. With Puckett’s HVAC, you can rest assured that you’re receiving top-quality AC repair services.
Schedule An Appointment By Contacting Us To Receive A Quote For Air Conditioning Repair Services.
Many homeowners experience this problem, but the good news is that it’s usually a simple fix. This blog will explore common reasons why your AC unit might be blowing hot air and what you can do to solve the issue.
- Thermostat Issues: A malfunctioning or incorrectly set thermostat can cause your air conditioner to blow hot air. To check if this is the issue, set the thermostat to a cooler temperature and wait a few minutes. If the air from the vents is still warm, then your thermostat might be the problem. Contact our professional air conditioning repair service to diagnose the issue and replace or repair the thermostat.
- Dirty Air Filter: The airflow might be obstructed by a dirty air filter, which makes your air conditioner work harder to chill your home. This can lead to hot air being blown instead of cold air. To avoid this problem, replace your air filter every 1-3 months to keep your AC unit running smoothly. If you’re unsure about how to replace your air filter, contact our professional air conditioning repair service.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Warm air might result from a refrigerant shortage in your air conditioner. Refrigerant leaks can be challenging to detect, so it’s essential to have our professional air conditioning repair service check your system. Our professional repair service will have the tools and experience to detect and repair a refrigerant leak.
- Blocked Condenser: The condenser unit of your air conditioner can become blocked by debris, causing the air to become warm. Clean the condenser unit frequently to keep your air conditioner operating well. If you’re unsure about how to clean your condenser unit, contact our professional air conditioning repair service for help.
- Broken Evaporator Coil: The evaporator coil is responsible for absorbing heat from your home and cooling the refrigerant. If the evaporator coil is broken, your air conditioner will not be able to properly cool your home, and hot air will be blown instead of cold. Our professional air conditioning repair service will have the experience and tools to diagnose and repair a broken evaporator coil.
If facing any of these issues, don’t hesitate to contact Puckett’s HVAC for reliable air conditioning repair in Easton, MD.
Get A Schedule for Your Air Conditioning Repair in Easton, MD
Don’t let a malfunctioning AC unit ruin your summer—Contact Puckett’s HVAC for fast and reliable air conditioning repair services in Easton, MD. Our team of professional technicians will diagnose the issue and provide a solution to get your AC unit back to blowing cold air. We realize how important it is to have a running air conditioner, especially during the hot summer, and we’re here to help.